Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
AUS99 Forum    SYD99.COM (All About Sydney)    Sydney - After Report  ›  Amy @ Juliet (Burwood)
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 15 Guests

Amy @ Juliet (Burwood)  This thread currently has 7,513 views. Print
1 Pages 1
hardnfast
Saturday, September 17, 2011, 11:51am
Baby Member(留言版初哥)
Went there last week and waited for 10 minutes, 5 minutes at reception and 5 in a private waiting room. The place is nicely decked out. Was shown the line-up.. most girls didn't look too happy to be there so I chose the only girl with a smile, Amy.

She's friendly, quite talkative, a bit new to it all but pretty good over all.  The massage was good (7/10), she's cute (face 7/10, body 7/10), amazing cat bath technique (9/10) and CBJ was very well done, albeit a bit short (7/10). Body to body was fun (7/10) and she was fine with me touching her, although no DATY unless you're a regular'long-term customer.

Would I recommend? Yes definitely! I find it hilarious that this place is right behind the Burwood cop station and court

They've obviously spent a bit of coin on decking the place out. As long as management stay on top of the 'princess types' and make sure the service remains consistent, they should do very well.
Logged Offline
Tuesday, September 20, 2011, 11:22pm

Senior Member(無間使者)
Excellent.. to find "Romeo's at Burwood... Julliet"!
How was the "cover". Did you feel private walking in/out of the place?
Reply #1
bbomg
Thursday, September 22, 2011, 4:03am
Junior Member(有D料到)
The place is on a dead end street and is one way all the way around.
also theres like 5 parking spots on the premises.
only thing is when u walk out and walk on the cop shop side, theres cameras so might aswell smile while u leave happy^^
Logged Offline
Reply #2
Temptation
Thursday, September 22, 2011, 10:41am
Baby Member(留言版初哥)
Logged Offline
Reply #3
Admin
Thursday, September 22, 2011, 12:45pm
Administrators
I think she is one of the cute , lovely girl in the shop.
Logged Offline
ICQ Reply #4
need1
Thursday, September 22, 2011, 9:15pm
Super Fans (忠實Fans)
thanks hardnfast, great report ....
Reply #5
porgi
Monday, September 26, 2011, 8:09pm
Baby Member(留言版初哥)
She is a doll.  Yummy.....
Logged Offline
Reply #6
porgi
Monday, September 26, 2011, 8:13pm
Baby Member(留言版初哥)
In my opinion and probably of many others too this shop is the best looking shop at the moment.  A beautiful interior.
Logged Offline
Reply #7
cuimd2
Monday, September 26, 2011, 10:50pm
Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
thx for review.
Logged Offline
Reply #8
crazy driver
Thursday, September 29, 2011, 4:45pm
Senior Member(無間使者)
I have tried this girl for a one and half hour session wit spa in Juliet massage.
I would said the report is very truth. And this is what I get as well.

She is a very friendly girls. I would said her English is very good . Sound like here more than 10 year or even born in here.

I would said her face and body is not the top in the market but 100% above average. And she is a Korean but is natural . I would said that a natural girl.
Her tits is not very big , may be b cup. But I a sure that that is natural.
She is a very friendly girl and she always simle.

But she is not very professional in the skill as she is new to industry for few week. But he is trying hard and willing to please. She is very nice and for the whole session , time go quick as I have a good time with her.

I always have some full service gals , but sometime take a rest for this , is excellent and relaxing.
Thanks Amy !
Logged Offline
Reply #9
1 Pages 1
Print

AUS99 Forum    SYD99.COM (All About Sydney)    Sydney - After Report  ›  Amy @ Juliet (Burwood)