Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
AUS99 Forum    SYD99.COM (All About Sydney)    Sydney - After Report  ›  Bunny at Angel Town + Jenny at 67a Villawood
Users Browsing Forum
Baidu Spider and 9 Guests

Bunny at Angel Town + Jenny at 67a Villawood  This thread currently has 5,411 views. Print
2 Pages 1 2 »
jisubao
Friday, February 3, 2012, 2:02am
Baby Member(留言版初哥)
Ok guys long time since last punt sorta quit the game for other pursuits to be dragged back in over a mates bday celebration lol...heres my report on the 2 girls I had on a Monday.

Bunny at Angel Town

Face: Very pretty face imo
body: slim, tall around 168cm?, tattoo on right lower back to ass, a-b cup breasts

can't really rate this girl as a good punt, in the line up all the girls around 8 of them most were the look away kinda seem like they don't want to be with you whilst some stare at you in the eye begging to get picked. She was one of the look away but say hi and nod when her name was called. I chose her coz i like the pretty face ones.

Although she was cold in the line up as we walk up the stairs she asks 'where you from' and I say "korean" which she yells out to the other girls in the room his korean. Obviously they were chatting amongst them selves what natio I was after the line up.

Got a good wash I was pretty shy and shit coz been awhile since fucked a whore lost my desensitsation to em. Anyhows good shower. Proceed to lie down, didn't get rimmed which I know is the deal at angel town but not too fussed about it myself personally don't really like it.

Anyhows fucked her kinda mechanical just wanted to kinda cum not really into punting and shit no more. Can't really recommend this girl except she really is a sweet girl. Had a pretty deep chat with her even though I only paid for 30 mins we stayed for about 50 mins coz I was done fucking about on 25 min mark. Can't really say why but she seemed to like me or something. Weird GFE post sex experience just talking. She told me how she came to Australia and borrowed heaps of money in Korea when she got hooked on gambling, fucked up so started working at kaerokies then to massage shop then finally here. Told me her plans are to fuck off and retire to a different Australian city where she won't bump into customers. Told her how I had fun having one night stands in Korea and how its pretty hard to one night stand in Aus coz if you live in bankstown can't really pick up a chic at a club then take her to bankstown. She told me she doesn;t understand why a guy like me dont just fuck normal chics and come here instead (ego boost lol). Anyhows really liked her, still kinda miss her lol I've always had issues with bonding to whores that open up to me. Dunno if its their tactics to make me a regular. But definetly have the urge to visit her again. Anyone else thats tried her PLEASE tell me more about her and your guys experiences.

Jenny at 67a Villawood

OMG this one was fucking wild. Probably the BEST sex IVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE!
Face: Cute face (thats why i chose her)
Body: skinny but got B cups reckon they fake though but still good
Performance: OMG! just read on boys

On the way home getting driven by a different mate who felt left out on my previous punt...ended up going to villawood at his recommendations after going to 5* marrickville which was closed which i found out later that they had moved to Villawood!

Anyhows checked 27b was shit had one good korean chic but me and my mate both wanted so we moved on. 67a saw about 7 chics and the 2 korean ones that was there we picked. I got jenny and he got a more very busty one.

Jenny, very chatty friendly as soon as i told her i was korean she was very very chatty.

Showered by my self, she told me she only been working here for 4 days, just came back from another city in aus where she was studying bakery. She started working at these joints on and off 2 years ago, told me shit always fucked up in her life anyhows. From this sorta somebre deep talk. She laid down and told me to start sort of . To which i was like "What?" use to the usual service. To which she laughed and said ok lie down.

BOOM!

Awesome body kissing and licking with the occasional sly look up into my eyes. And when she put it in whilst on top fucking TOOK 3 tries to put it in coz she was THAT TIGHT MY FRIEDNS! I was probably lucky coz i was her first customer that day and she probably is naturally always been tight u noe them skinny girls.

BUT FUCK WOW the way she rode me!!! like mind blowing holy shit! like thiges SMASHING in to me and all just awesome. And even when i was on top then proceeded to doggy standing whilst she on the bed bitch was the HORNIEST BUNNY EVER! I was fucking her doggy yet she was fucking swirling and banging her arse like crazy.

Anyhows fucked her for about a good 40 minutes out of the 45...she told me how coz your young you can keep your dick hard for that long consistently unlike others who need to jump start here and there. I asked her can you finish me off with a blowjob and handjob. Obviously this being my 2nd punt of the night cumming woulda been harder.

Anyhows the standard BJ i forgot to mention at the start due to my excitement is with condom. She told me bareback 20$ extra in the beginning. I told her give me bareback to finish i'll give u 20 bux. She said can u give it to me now? i said i got 15 on me which i actually did. She said ah just give me 20 after you borrow off your firend. Got a BBBJ thus like that. Expert fucking bj. BEcause she told me no CIM i told her when i was at the climax tap on shoulder. She started licking my inner thigh kissing whilst handjobbing me and making moans.

WHOLLA 2nd punt cum of the night. Fucking leg flexing tense cum fucking and she squeezed every inch of it out as well.

FUCKING BEST PUNT EVER IN MY LIFE!

then showered and shit. I was in a rush to get out coz usually they are rushed. She told me to why you in a rush like you being chased away chill have a ciggarate with me and all. She just ranted on soooo chatty about her life and dreams and etc. On the way down she just said ok bai. Forgetting about her 20$ bbbj. LOL fucking win. Fucking best time ever!

Highly recommened, i've always gotten the best out of them whores and this night is such as temptation for me to revertigo to my punting days. But ima stick to chasing free pussy again and also hopefully a loving real GF lol.

Anyhows guys hope you guys enjoyed the review. Post up your experience with them. BTW

prices were 150$ for 30min at angel town.

120$ for 45min at 67a. think its 90$ for 30 though.

Have fun! 67a is pretty fucked its a 24/7 place. Lot of the girls LIVE there. Jenny told me that the room i fucked her in is actually where she lives. So they get like 3 hrs sleep. Anyhows SHE WAS the best. Told me she going to a city shop around May so have your fun and help a working girl save up for her dreams to open a businesss LOL!

Im especially keen for your reviews on Bunny from Angel Town. Fark bitches on my mind! LOL damn this bonding attatchment to troubled WLs lol!
Logged Offline
DeepImpact
Friday, February 3, 2012, 6:40am
Senior Member(無間使者)
Nice review, it sounds like you had a great time at Villawood.  Knowing the girl is living at the shop will mean that I won't go there as I feel sorry for her, that's not a real life.
Reply #1
Niceman 123
Friday, February 3, 2012, 7:23am
Super Fans (忠實Fans)
I am the first customer of Bunny who used the name "Yuki" when she first started in AT more than 2 years ago. She has worked on and off in AT for the last two years. I doubt her story to you about lots of debts in Korea etc. as she was quite fresh and new to me when she first started in AT and I have seen her for a while.  She didn't seem to me to have worked as a ML before.  My comments on her are that she is a nice girl and will give a professional STANDARD service to you whether she likes you or not.

You can't compare the services of K-girls with Chinese girls in shops like 64, 533, Atarmon Paradise, 104 Pymble and Villawood.  K-girls are usually cool though some of them, particularly the new ones, are much better.  The problem is that the attitudes of some new K-girls can change suddenly because they are greatly influenced by their peers working in the same shop/industry.

You are a Korean or at least Korean speaking, you should get better treatments from K-girls as one of their people  
Logged Offline
Reply #2
hobgoblin
Friday, February 3, 2012, 7:29am
Senior Member(無間使者)
Quoted from Niceman 123
I am the first customer of Bunny who used the name "Yuki" when she first started in AT more than 2 years ago. She has worked on and off in AT for the last two years. I doubt her story to you about lots of debts in Korea etc. as she was quite fresh and new to me when she first started in AT and I have seen her for a while.  She didn't seem to me to have worked as a ML before.  My comments on her are that she is a nice girl and will give a professional STANDARD service to you whether she likes you or not.

You can't compare the services of K-girls with Chinese girls in shops like 64, 533, Atarmon Paradise, 104 Pymble and Villawood.  K-girls are usually cool though some of them, particularly the new ones, are much better.  The problem is that the attitudes of some new K-girls can change suddenly because they are greatly influenced by their peers working in the same shop/industry.

You are a Korean or at least Korean speaking, you should get better treatments from K-girls as one of their people  

I ve heard from a korean WL who is quite popular on this forum that she actually ranks Koreans as the least preferred customers, didn't tell me why but..
Logged Offline
Reply #3
paulc
Friday, February 3, 2012, 5:14pm

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
thanx for report.sometimes i wish i could speak Korean as i am  having  to much kimchi dishes recently.they are so yummy.

Sometimes I woke up in dark, feel empty, but
Memory of last night keep me alive; I am lost,
           Lost in endless pussy.

Reply #4
sukeong
Thursday, February 9, 2012, 9:22pm
Senior Member(無間使者)
fark me this is a good and honest report, i like this kind of feedback. Wonder why it has so few replies. I actually saw bunny abt a month ago, wrote it down in a thread where the OP dissed AT, if u r interested u can search for it quite easily. Tall and pretty girl, looks enhanced by makeup(but this is true for pretty much all wls) and could have be surgically enhanced too, maybe. If anything i was enamored by her super white skin and tight ass, i thought it was unreal. Her attitude is nice, tries to be chatty but due to language barrier its tough. I envy you guys who can speak korean and thus able to have some rapport. The minus side for me are her big tattoo(not a fan of tats) and her small boobs. But these are minor as she gives what i really like, hot sex and plenty of dfk.  
Logged Offline
Reply #5
sukeong
Thursday, February 9, 2012, 9:36pm
Senior Member(無間使者)
just noticed u said u stayed 20mins after your time was up at AT, how did that happen? The recep downstairs didn't ring the bell or force u to finish up? Man, speaking korean sure has its perks lol...

actually, your 2nd punt seems more unreal, too bad villawood is too far out. Dude let me know when she moves to a city shop. Thx.
Logged Offline
Reply #6
chandra_man1
Thursday, February 9, 2012, 10:10pm

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
on the second punt at 67a, u ripped the WL off $20 and your pumping ur fist like u won lotto. Very unethical imho, nothin 2 b proud off. Next time the WL probably won't even offer extras in case the punter does a runner again. I think u better off chasing free roots just like u said.

I luv K dolls
Logged Offline
ICQ Reply #7
jisubao
Friday, February 10, 2012, 11:59pm
Baby Member(留言版初哥)
sukeong u mention dfK? damn forgot to try that when i went...
usually i dont go for dfks unless they go for it whilst they ride after the bj u noe the deal

shiiet...wanna go back to at and fuck bunny hc and get some dfk out of it....

btw us staying back 20 min extra she actually told me 'dw they know downstairs i take my time finishing up' she went through about 4 durries chatting and venting i guess...

hmm tempted to go back to at but also hit up the eden joint in villawood which is the new 5 star marrickville and see if my old favourites are still there....

in reply to chandra bro not like i ran away she told me bai bai and forgot totally about it herself...actually she seemed very air headed from the beginning...jenny i mean

she had some notebook where she wrote down the sessions probably like her book keeping...wrote down 30min instead of 45 that i paid for and when i corrected her she was like omg omg what am i doing...lol

sukeong although villawood is far out and i was mentioning to my friend 'bro i really dont wanna slum it when it comes to punting' was actually really good and there were many many establishments there to check out

Logged Offline
Reply #8
jisubao
Saturday, February 11, 2012, 12:05am
Baby Member(留言版初哥)
lol feels weird my review getting like over 600 views...didnt realise there were so many online punters LOL

and paulc korean wls def dont like koreans in general because they likely to bump into them in the ktwowns of australia such as strathfield and campsie.

biggest fear for a kimchi princess is her friends and family finding out about her job and this is a risk with koreans. also apparently lot of koreans the old 40+ ones treat them like shit

considering this form of prostitution thats rampant in australia with the kshops is modelled after ones in korea dubbed 'FULL shops' i guess the older korean dudes expect a far greater level of service.

Jenny told me about a story where some guy started pissing whilst they were both in the shower...now thats unethical LOL
Logged Offline
Reply #9
chandra_man1
Saturday, February 11, 2012, 7:07am

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
when a Wl does fanny fart, that is unethical

I luv K dolls
Logged Offline
ICQ Reply #10
wilisno
Saturday, February 11, 2012, 10:51am

99 Premium Members
Quoted from chandra_man1
when a Wl does fanny fart, that is unethical

Can they control that ?  

To avoid that, don't do doggie for too long !

Logged Offline
Reply #11
rvp
Saturday, February 11, 2012, 1:09pm

Senior Member(無間使者)
Quoted from jisubao
lol feels weird my review getting like over 600 views...didnt realise there were so many online punters LOL

each time you come to the thread is another view. but yes lots of punters!

---

The best night of my life  
Logged Offline
Reply #12
rvp
Saturday, February 11, 2012, 1:11pm

Senior Member(無間使者)
Quoted from jisubao

each time you come to the thread is another view. but yes lots of punters!

---

The best night of my life  
Logged Offline
Reply #13
sukeong
Saturday, February 11, 2012, 8:48pm
Senior Member(無間使者)
Quoted from jisubao
sukeong u mention dfK? damn forgot to try that when i went...
usually i dont go for dfks unless they go for it whilst they ride after the bj u noe the deal

shiiet...wanna go back to at and fuck bunny hc and get some dfk out of it....

btw us staying back 20 min extra she actually told me 'dw they know downstairs i take my time finishing up' she went through about 4 durries chatting and venting i guess...

hmm tempted to go back to at but also hit up the eden joint in villawood which is the new 5 star marrickville and see if my old favourites are still there....

in reply to chandra bro not like i ran away she told me bai bai and forgot totally about it herself...actually she seemed very air headed from the beginning...jenny i mean

she had some notebook where she wrote down the sessions probably like her book keeping...wrote down 30min instead of 45 that i paid for and when i corrected her she was like omg omg what am i doing...lol

sukeong although villawood is far out and i was mentioning to my friend 'bro i really dont wanna slum it when it comes to punting' was actually really good and there were many many establishments there to check out

man, i need to learn to speak korean lol. Never got extra time with them wls even if it is for chatting only. Last time i saw her we chatted abit for the last 5min of a 45 min session, but the bell rang and i had to shower. I thought we hit it off quite well, as mucch as anyone can expect from one who doesnt speak a lick of korean and the other who only can speak very basic english. So i guess if u can speak korean, kor wls are more likely to open up to you. But i'm surprised they let you stayfor so long, usually tie is $$$ for brothels
Logged Offline
Reply #14
2 Pages 1 2 »
Print

AUS99 Forum    SYD99.COM (All About Sydney)    Sydney - After Report  ›  Bunny at Angel Town + Jenny at 67a Villawood