Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
AUS99 Forum    MELB99.COM (All About Melbourne)    Melbourne - After Report  ›  39-43 Tope St + brothels practicing BBBJ + CIM
Users Browsing Forum
Yahoo! Bot and 6 Guests

39-43 Tope St + brothels practicing BBBJ + CIM  This thread currently has 19,012 views. Print
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 »
Garengi
Thursday, November 12, 2009, 10:49pm
Junior Member(有D料到)
Hi Guys,

I find amusing to know why many of you would want to go for un safe sex with prostitutes?
These prostitutes practicing un-safe sex at 39~43 Torpe Street all have STDs and herpes.
They are NOT new girls from Korea or Japan, these girls are from poorer background from back street brothels of Korea/Japan. They have been doing this for long.

BBBJ & CIM??? Oh my god, you'll catch herpes & other nasties as well as HIV if you're not careful.
Already, these two shops at Torpe street are in watch by immigration officer and Australian police for 24 hours 7 days, didn't you guys seen the hidden CCTV cams at back streets?

The last time I've check in to that street I've caught urinary disease after BBBJ, didn't knew these girls were practicing BBBJ, I thought they were using condoms before BJ, but anyway I've caught it and spent 4 months of pain, now I'm almost recover after ten doctor's visit with antibiotic. Now I'm check my urine & blood every six month.

If you have urges to see prostitutes then please use condoms, no BBfuck, BBBJ & CIM.

Btw, I've reported these two places as well as 466 City Rd brothel to immigration and Federal Police, and few months of I've spoke to Victorian Police, they told me they already know about the places. They are already monitoring them Coz, many of these girls coming into Australia via work & study visa, but they don't study, they work more than 10 hours a day for straight 7 days then they get off for week after month for during their period week.

If you any of you have used credit cards, then your name is in hand of Police, Police is also watching the customers as they are trying to catch the boss of these two shops, the boss never show up at the shop Coz he's on the run.

Good luck.
Logged Offline
porkar
Thursday, November 12, 2009, 11:09pm
Super Fans (忠實Fans)
WTF shit are you on?

Are you the BBBJ police?

You have just slandered the girls at Tope street by saying they all have STDs and herpes; I think you should shut the fuck up.

Why would the police be bothered watching customers?
Logged Offline
Reply #1
wildcat
Friday, November 13, 2009, 12:00pm
Senior Member(無間使者)
Garengi :

Hey....if you caught urinary disease after BBBJ 4 months ago, then :
1.  why don't you post it 4 months ago?
2.  why don't you reject the BBBJ service provided by the girl at the 1st place?

Also, you've reported 39, 43@Tope and 466@CityRoad, why don't you also report 59@York, 77@Racecourse, 7@Park?  Girls in there provide the same service as these 3 shops......

Yeh, yeh, yeh....of course Vic police said that they're doing somethings because you've "spoken" to them for months.....their action is called "you-shut-up" .....About your charge, you should talk to Immigration department for months, not Vic police (you even don't know about the functions of each department).

The boss is on the run???? Hahahahahaha, you right!! The boss is really "on the" run this morning with me along Yarra River!!

Hey 39 & 43 Management, I'm defending your shop, so you guys should give me a Discount when I visit!!!

BTW Garengi, if your thread can really scare people to go to this 2 shopa, I should say thank you!!  Because I hate to wait/freight for room eveytime I visit there!
Logged Offline
Reply #2
always9394
Friday, November 13, 2009, 2:55pm

Senior Member(無間使者)
I hope will scare some people, I am a bit like you..wildcat, I dont want to wait for room in 43
Logged Offline
Reply #3
Garengi
Saturday, November 14, 2009, 1:05am
Junior Member(有D料到)
I don't know about other shops,
first of all, I didn't know when WL wasn't using condom on bj.
Just happened to find out later, I'm kinda new to this sort of thing.

anyway, I'm not kidding.
Herpes can't be seen if it's in initial stage.

Most people who been to places offers unsafe sex such as BBBJ, CIM usually end up getting herpes.
Herpes won't kill you but when you get old, you'll notice the difference.

there are two types of herpes, one on the face/mouth and other one genital area.
Genital herpes are hard to see, and most cases around 68% of WL got them Coz they do it often and you'll never know who they have been with.

DFK is now veru risky Coz of flu virus like swine flu/avian flu, that's not all.
if your mouth area have little cuts, you'll likely to caught other nasties.

As always, better be safe than sorry.

I report these shops to immigration/police Coz they are breaking law by employing student work visa girls.
This is strictly banned by Australian sex industry Coz they can't regulate the industry.

Most of these shops are own & operated by crime syndicates, that is why they are able to bring many young asian girls from Korea/Japan/HK etc..  

porkar must be these people works at for the boss, that's why he attacks me.
You must know, police can get your guys IP addresses if they wanted to, find out where exactly you guys live.
Logged Offline
Reply #4
porkar
Saturday, November 14, 2009, 11:36am
Super Fans (忠實Fans)
Garengi, if you are going to make such claims back it up with evidence, otherwise it is just an opinion, like an arsehole, everyone has one.

"porkar must be these people works at for the boss, that's why he attacks me." - be careful what you accuse people of.

"You must know, police can get your guys IP addresses if they wanted to, find out where exactly you guys live." - why would they bother with us? They have better things to do.
Logged Offline
Reply #5
Garengi
Saturday, November 14, 2009, 11:42am
Junior Member(有D料到)
^ You seems very aggressive and defensive, this is the sign of guilt.
I can see that you have been promoting unsafe sex practice through out this forum.
You might be promoting these places practice unsafe sex, bingo you've gotta the herpes.

Rather than being defensive & aggressive, why don't you educate us with how to practice safe sex with WLs.
Logged Offline
Reply #6
Saturday, November 14, 2009, 11:43am
Guest User
Doctor Garengi wannabe, go be a priest, safer for you
Reply #7
porkar
Saturday, November 14, 2009, 11:45am
Super Fans (忠實Fans)
Give us some documented proof of your claims Quack Garengi.
Logged Offline
Reply #8
Garengi
Saturday, November 14, 2009, 11:46am
Junior Member(有D料到)
^ I can see many of you are these working at brothels as pimps.  

Pimps have typical attitude, they promote unsafe sex + no empathy to poor WLs.
Logged Offline
Reply #9
porkar
Saturday, November 14, 2009, 11:50am
Super Fans (忠實Fans)
Be careful with your allegations, and show us some proof.
Logged Offline
Reply #10
Garengi
Saturday, November 14, 2009, 11:55am
Junior Member(有D料到)
^ My proof is all here at this forum.  

Typical psychology of pimp... don't have empathy to poor WLs and promotes WLs to these seeking thrill of 30mins with whores.
Logged Offline
Reply #11
sian cay
Saturday, November 14, 2009, 5:04pm
Baby Member(留言版初哥)
Long time lurker 1st time poster

Garengi, last time I checked this forum is to share info and reviews on brothels and whore houses, not a sexual health forum. We are only interested in the quality of the girls and their services, regardless whether they're hygienic or not.

BBBJ and CIM are so common in most Asian countries including the developed ones such as Singapore and personally I love it when girls offer both services, they sure will get my repeat order  

Thank you for your concern but I don't want your advice and rest assure I know the risk and I can live with them. If you are so afraid of STD, then don't go to brothels and screw those lovely girls. Just stay at home and stick your penis in your GF or wife vagina everytime you have the urge, never ever go astray from your partner  

I think you made up the whole stories (police report, contracted STD, bla bla bla) and I reckon you are just one of the business competitors of those joints. Are you the owner of 59 York Street? Or is it another joint? Can you please tell us the name of your business? If you want to get our business, please improve the quality of your girls and their attitude + services.

I vote the brothels with my money!
Logged Offline
Reply #12
wildcat
Monday, November 16, 2009, 10:59am
Senior Member(無間使者)
100% agreed with you sian cay bro!!

Hey garengi, I think you better stay away of all brothels businesses since you're trying to scare people not going to brothels, espacially 39 & 43.  There is NO 100% safe sex, even with condoms nor even if you're using your own hands!!  I personal don't mine bbbj or cbj, but I don't do CIM simply because it is higher risk for the WLs.  But different from you, I don't try to scare people simply because whatever we do, we would be responsable for it at one day!!  If you didn't prepare for it, don't go for sex!!!

BTW, pimps don't promote unsafe sex, they just promote their businesses.
Logged Offline
Reply #13
jkmaster
Monday, November 23, 2009, 2:00pm
Baby Member(留言版初哥)
hey garengi, shut up. nobody wants to listen to your crap. why do u go to these place for in the first place. if u dont like them, stay home.
Logged Offline
Reply #14
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 »
Print

AUS99 Forum    MELB99.COM (All About Melbourne)    Melbourne - After Report  ›  39-43 Tope St + brothels practicing BBBJ + CIM