Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
AUS99 Forum    SYD99.COM (All About Sydney)    Sydney - General Talk  ›  Kyoto IS MOVING TO NEW PREMISES...359 Riley street
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 32 Guests

Kyoto IS MOVING TO NEW PREMISES...359 Riley street  This thread currently has 3,962 views. Print
2 Pages 1 2 »
Kyoto management
Thursday, November 11, 2010, 7:13am
Senior Member(無間使者)
Hello to all our loyal customers and friends,

from MONDAY 15 november we will be opening just 3 blocks from our present location in our newly renovated, modern and clean premises at

359 RILEY STREET SURRY HILLS
ph: (02) 92118244, 92801950

All your favorite ladies and some new fresh faces will be available for your pleasure at the same great prices.

As many of you know commonwealth street has been long overdue for a major renovation and refit. It currently doesn't comply with the new fire and safety regulations and will be closed from the 18th November. The new plans subject to council approval will require a complete gutting and refit of the building and we estimate a construction time of 4 to 6 months. The new business will be radically different from the existing one and we will make further announcements as plans are approved and we move closer to an opening date.

look forward to seeing you at our new venue
kyoto management
Logged Offline
Thursday, November 11, 2010, 8:03am
Guest User
good move, wish you success in the new digs. As I understand it, you will move back to Commonwealth Street in about 6 months?

This fire regulation explains why several dodgy places seem to have closed recently. I noticed the fat women's place in Waterloo Street has shut up shop. I wonder what others will quietly close. The local government don't care about illegal operations, but if there is a fire risk they move in.  
Reply #1
Goonga
Thursday, November 11, 2010, 9:21am
Baby Member(留言版初哥)
There was something quirky and strangely charming about the ramshackleness of Commonwealth Street; something amusing about having to sheepishly jog down the corridor of the place wrapped in one of those thin barely covering non-absorbent blue towels to and from the shower if your room didn't have one; something that would just make your head shake by the thinness of the walls as you tried to focus on the task at hand while trying to ignore the fake gasps and sighs of the lady mid coitus in the room next door and something delightfully kitsch about the attempt at decoration with Chinese umbrellas intermingling with an attempt at a canopy covering a bed; the gap in the ceiling and the sound of the dripping shower head and the iron ceiling rattling in the rain.....some would say it was a dump...but there was somehow a charm.

Just one hope...with the renovations it would be great if the punter did not have to stand outside a stone's throw from cafes and almost in front of the parking meter while the doorbell was being answered. Any thoughts on an inner door??
Logged Offline
Reply #2
Kyoto management
Thursday, November 11, 2010, 1:55pm
Senior Member(無間使者)
hi goonga,
I understand exactly what you mean ...... fortunately all those guys that felt uncomfortable with the entry problem will be happier with the privacy of the new address.
Commonwealth street needs a total refit and that requires an amended development order and that will take time and council will require many other upgrades and changes so we have to await their responses to our proposals.
cheers
Q
Logged Offline
Reply #3
howardpayne
Thursday, November 11, 2010, 6:41pm
Junior Member(有D料到)
i hope the fishtank will be moving to the new premises..........

btw i rang last monday looking for aska - a monday regular

receptionist said she didn't know her...............anyone seen her there recently?
Logged Offline
Reply #4
scrim57
Thursday, November 11, 2010, 7:20pm
Senior Member(無間使者)
She hasn't worked a few weeks but she'll be back I htink.  And please save the fishtank!..
Logged Offline
Reply #5
scrim57
Thursday, November 11, 2010, 9:34pm
Senior Member(無間使者)
Are you gonna keep both shops quentin?  (or all 4 shops rather with the two in fairfield)
Logged Offline
Reply #6
Kyoto management
Friday, November 12, 2010, 5:24am
Senior Member(無間使者)
hi scrim57,
yes we are moving the fishtank.... Asuka is now working as Erica and should be in on friday at the old location

commonwealth street will depend on whether the new development applications are approved in a form that make it economically viable and cost effective to fitout. The are several approved brothels I know that don't operate because the cost to construct or meet the council conditions make them unviable.... a touch of class and one in Cooper st being cases in point.
In the next 3 months I have 3 more potential sites to open and am looking for investors or partners to carry some of the workload.
regards
Quentin
Logged Offline
Reply #7
Goonga
Friday, November 12, 2010, 10:18am
Baby Member(留言版初哥)
Now about that fish tank and its occupants..There is a major territorial war being waged. The big pale fellow is the kingpin and anyone who ventures into his territorial space gets a snap. As a consequence of his demeanor, there is a reluctance by the other occupants to swim freely lest they transgress into his domain.

A possible solution is to "lose" him on the move - a bit bony but may be a fish cocktail with some tartar sauce could result? Apologies if he has a special place in your heart Quentin.
Logged Offline
Reply #8
scrim57
Friday, November 12, 2010, 1:35pm
Senior Member(無間使者)
Send Big Pale Fellow back to 206 after construction finishes.
Logged Offline
Reply #9
shyboy
Friday, November 12, 2010, 3:08pm

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
359 Riley Street, wasn't it called "Ace359" previously? So now Kyoto took over Ace359?
Reply #10
howardpayne
Friday, November 12, 2010, 7:06pm
Junior Member(有D料到)
thks for the update re erica mr q
Logged Offline
Reply #11
jasgazste
Sunday, November 14, 2010, 6:43pm
Senior Member(無間使者)
Hi Quentin good luck with your move. From Jason at SAKURA PALACE Give us a call when you can mate.
Logged Offline
Reply #12
matey2
Monday, November 15, 2010, 12:51am
Junior Member(有D料到)
Quoted from Goonga

those thin barely covering non-absorbent blue towels to and from the shower

some would say it was a dump...but there was somehow a charm.

Hahaha... yeah what is it about brothel towels? They're made of some weird non-absorbing Teflon!

"Somehow a charm"??  Its called 'seedy' ...and seedy is good (wink).
Imagine the fun of being an architect trying to design 'seedy'. Instead they design brothels like boutique hotel foyers, if given a chance... sigh.

Logged Offline
Reply #13
kctt
Tuesday, November 23, 2010, 6:57pm
Senior Member(無間使者)
I went to check out new place in the weekend.

4 girls in the line up ... Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese.

Saw Candy for 1 hour. She has small body frame, nice boobs, willing to please, great service overall.

The room is a lot better than Commonwealth St  
Logged Offline
ICQ Reply #14
2 Pages 1 2 »
Print

AUS99 Forum    SYD99.COM (All About Sydney)    Sydney - General Talk  ›  Kyoto IS MOVING TO NEW PREMISES...359 Riley street